Are you interested in finding out how a 6-month mentorship program will help enrich and empower your present life? Looking to improve your current Christian lifestyle through a more mindful and spiritual approach? Are you in recovery from substance use, co-dependency, or other compulsory behaviors, or currently considering recovery options?
I am offering to work with ten people who are interested in discovering their nine core values and how to implement them in a more Mindful Spiritual Christian lifestyle. This is based on six years of professional experience working with people suffering substance use disorder.
This is accomplished in person and/or online. And no, you do not have to be in recovery. This program is available for any one interested in making a significant improvements in their lives. This six month program includes:
- Initial assessment of your specific focus and how a Spiritually Mindful Christian life may help you
- A self-directed session in completing a core values exercise
- 60-Minute Recovery Coach Session to understand your identified core values and instructions on implementing your declaration and mission statements
- 60 – minute weekly follow up sessions for the next 90 days
- 30 – Minute monthly follow up sessions for the next 90 days
- 60 – Minute assessment and aftercare maintenance planning
I am also offering a 20% discount to the first five people ($300.00 discount |
$1500.00 will be $1200.00) who are able to make a full payment and commit to this 6-month program. In addition, you will receive:
- Moleskin for reflective Journaling
- My Utmost for His Highest or Jesus Calling daily devotional
- Charles Stanley’s Life Principles Daily Bible (in your preferred version)
- A Franklin Covey Planner
The overall goal of this program is to work with you in a non-therapeutic way to facilitate movement toward a more meaningful and purposeful life. This is from a Christian and Scriptural Worldview to develop a healthy and balanced spiritual practice.
This program exists to establish a professional relationship that supports individuals in achieving personal and professional goals and harmony. How this is accomplished is by working with people to:
- Establish and reach powerful, effective, and meaningful goals that are relevant and realistic.
- Assist individuals in going beyond where they may have gone on their own
- Assist in sharpening and maintaining focus for achieving realistic, enriching, and empowering outcomes of mindful spiritual living.
- Provide appropriate tools, encouragement, support, and structure to accomplish better awareness, self-improvement, and overall life satisfaction
Use the contact form to connect with me regarding how this program may benefit you. I will provide a 30-minute in person, telephone, or video chat consultation to determine if this may be an appropriate fit for you. Please provide a telephone number, or Facebook messenger contact and the best time to be contacted.