I am offering the following services:
- Web Content
- Speaking Engagements
- WordPress Website Development
- Recovery Coach
Website Content and Development:
Web content specialists are responsible to understand and know your audience in order to generate quality written materials that attract visitors to your organization’s website. This includes ability to ensure highly-quality and organic relevant articles are proofread and edited for publication.
Pricing includes the ability to find and/or create images and other media elements appropriate to the content. Utilization of optimal search engine optimization (SEO) best practices. If your site allows for comments, pricing includes contribution to the discussion. Each content will also be promoted on various social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit).
I will provide relevant and organic content that is tailored for your website and audience. This includes:
- Review of your present website to understand mission, focus, and audience
- Gather and research information that enhances the value of your website and engage your readers
- Write, edit, and develop web content suitable for your site
Websites I am specific looking to provide content for are:
- Treatment Agency’s focusing on substance use disorder (inpatient or outpatient)
- Church organizations and ministries seeking fresh content to inspire those in recovery and treatment
- Established websites focusing on recovery and recovery support
- Christian ministry websites focusing on inspiring ways to live out the Gospel
If you are interested in developing a website for your organization or agency, feel free to contact me and we will be able to discuss the focus, approach, and type of content you are wanting to publish.
Speaking Engagements and Events:
Available for speaking engagements and events for Churches and Ministries. Focus is on Substance use Disorder, recovery and treatment, and how the Christian Community is able to minister to those suffering substance use disorder and mental health issues. Topics available are:
- Biblical and Christian overview of present recovery and treatment
- Sober support community meetings
- Recovery coaching and treatment
- Spiritual Discipleship for individuals and families
- Families in recovery
- Homelessness and housing crisis
This is based on six years of experience working with individuals suffering from various substance use disorders, case management, advocacy, and working with criminal justice system and what helps people and families in recovery.
Recovery Coaching and Consultation
Are you in recovery and interested in working with a recovery coach? Are there barriers or obstacles that are preventing you from connected with community services and resources for a healthy recovery? As a Recovery coach, the focus is on assisting you to:
- Develop a recovery program focusing on your defined values
- Develop a recovery program focusing on finding life meaning and purpose
- Networking to assist you in engaging and actively participating in recovery support groups
- Networking to assist you in access community resources to help you with your recovery program
- Provide referral sources to professional therapists, treatment agencies, and work to assist you with your journey through treatment programs
- Connected you with a faith-based community for ongoing support
The focus of recovery coaching assists you to improve your overall quality of life, manage any obstacles that may potentially lead to relapse, and work with you in defining and reaching your specific recovery and life goals.
Use this form to contact me for more information on these services.